Friday, March 23, 2012

favorite things......

These are a few of my favorite things.....

Ezekiel 4:9

golden flax
This is the most amazing crunchy cereal. I love to eat it with unsweetend vanilla almond milk, or  sprinkle it on top of my oatmeal to add some crunch.  Can it get any healthier??



 We bought this when we are in Vail and it is SOO good! Click on the name and it will take you to there website!



These tortillas are only 50 calories, plus 5 grams of protein, ZERO sugar, 7g of fiber, and only 10 carbs. We LOVE using these to make egg white black bean breakfast tacos, turkey wraps and my fav a grilled turkey quesadilla with onions, spinach, tomatoes, and mustard ( I will dedicate a post to it in the near future ;))

HAPPY WEEKEND!!



2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! I didn't know about any of these products but will use them everyday now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! These are now a few of my favorite things:-)

    ReplyDelete