Monday, March 5, 2012

cheers its monday.......



PRETTY CLICHE HUH?
I absolutely love champagne but always try to stay clear of it because someone once told me that it was full of extra sugar, and that because of all the extra sugar, I was almost guaranteed a slight headache the next day...... I mean we all know alcohol has sugar but I had convinced myself that champagne had way more. The other day I was looking up the difference in Brut and Extra Dry and discovered the real facts of added sugar.

RatingSugar content
(grams per litre)
Brut Nature (no added sugar)0–3
Extra Brut0–6
Brut0–12
Extra Dry, Extra Sec, Extra seco12–17
Dry, Sec, Seco17–32
Demi-Sec, Semi-seco32–50
Doux, Sweet, Dulce

CHEERS to Brut Nature and Extra Brut!

4 comments:

  1. Cheers!! Who knew? Great info as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good info to get you through the week:-) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure i can't change my habits, but at least i can feel better about them!

    ReplyDelete