Friday, March 2, 2012

easy cleansing...


I am a huge fan of cleansing..... I have done expensive 21 day cleanses where you eat almost nothing and take supplement's, I have completed juice fasts, which I am a huge fan of but they take a lot of time and discipline, (if your interested in a juice cleanse, there is link under my favorite things) I have done the "raw" diet and yet my very favorite cleanse is the Mega Cleanse. It targets most your organs and is as easy as adding these pills to your normal healthy daily diet.

Mega Cleanse uses 30 herbs to eliminate the toxins from your colon, liver, kidneys and blood. It is an all natural, safe way to get rid of the toxins that have accumulated in your body. The active ingredients include alfalfa, aloe vera, burdock root and beet root among many others. 

I normally do this cleanse for 3 weeks every few months. DO IT your body will thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. What an easy cleanse! I never have enough discipline for the others. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to do a cleanse too! Guess I need to wait til after breastfeeding? Love your blog Blair. You are precious! Love all the great info. Will def be following you;)

    ReplyDelete