Monday, April 30, 2012

thinwich........

I popped in to my neighborhood health food store on Sunday to see if they are anything new and delicious, and I discovered corn thins... 

 
These things are so good and 1 thin is only 22 calories, 0 sugar, 4 carbs.
Plus it only has 3 ingredients in it. WOW

Today I made 2 thinwiches!! 

INGREDIENTS : corn thins, onions, peppers,
 spinach, mustard, pickles, tomatoes
 and  4 oz peppered turkey (2oz on each).  

Then popped them in to the toaster oven and had the best lunch! My lunch was a whopping total of 
175 calories!! 


***you can eat anything if you just remember there's a healthy way to eating everything





2 comments:

  1. Yum!! I cannot wait to eat these tomorrow; since luckily I am staying at the bloggers house:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What health food store do you shop at in lubbock?

    ReplyDelete