Friday, April 20, 2012

asian salad.....

I love an Asian Salad and besides Pei Wei we do not have many options in Lubbock so I have to create my own.  I used to buy heads of cabbage but got sick of chopping it, so now I splurge for the pre chopped, it comes in "cole slaw" bags.  My favorite dressing is Paul Newman's Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing. It is DELICIOUS!!Also, I prefer to pre chop my veggies either Sunday or Monday and layer them in a tupperware, that way you can make a salad super quick. Then at lunch time I add the meat and dressing to keep it fresh.

INGREDIENTS:
cabbage
peanuts
frozen edemame
bellpeper
broccoli
green onion
tomato
(any other veggies you wish)
1 rotisserie chicken
Paul Newman's dressing

1) boil edamame
2) pre chop veggies
3) put in tupperware and top with edamame
4)in a separate container store all the white meat chicken

Then server you self some LUNCH!








2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this recipe. I make a salad everyday for lunch and have been so bored. This will spice up my day! thanks!

    ReplyDelete