Wednesday, April 18, 2012

sting ray please..........

This weekend we went out to support the Lubbock Arts festival and I came across a must have belt. It is ABSOLUTELY on my WISH list!!!  It is the perfect retro mint green, dyed sting ray.  So, I had to share this Austin designer with you guys. Her name is Leighelena, click here for website. Her specialty skin belts come in around 350 bucks but she has bracelets and earrings made from exotic skins that only cost around 100.   Her products are amazing.
 

I originally fell in LOVE with string ray when I purchased my first bangle from Robyn Brooks New York. She is a sister of one of my best friends. She has everything from lamp bases, necklaces, bangles, clutches and picture frames. They can be made out of string ray, cork and snakeskin.  I pretty much do not leave the house with out one of her bangles on. She has different widths and colors which makes it fun to mix and match.

I hope you guys take the time to check out both these designers and maybe even treat yourself to a little something.... It is worth every penny!

HAPPY SHOPPING

1 comment:

  1. Amazing stuff! I love the bracelets and belts. I was just searching for a new belt, so I will for sure treat myself to something:-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete