Tuesday, May 8, 2012

raspberry chia....

I always hear people talking about kambucha and honestly have never tried it. I think my husband was into it for a while but I never bought it becase I assumed it proably had to much sugar just like most juices!
Well I was wrong, atleast about this one. You guys know my new love for CHIA seeds, I was so excited to try this when I saw it in my health store. Here are my thoughts.

 The consistency was a little thick, almost like jello. I tried to chew the chia seeds at first and then I realized you are just supposed to drink them. It had a nice smooth raspberry flavor, not alcoholic or medicinal like I expected. I would find it a little difficult to eat something while drinking Kombucha, but alone, it's like a self contained meal. It is the perfect 3:00 afternoon pick me up!

So if you are apprehensive about Kombucha in general, give the GT Synergy Cherry Chia Kombucha a try. It has an easy going taste that most people will enjoy. Once you get past the weirdness of the consistency, you'll be feeling like a champ. Plus its a rereshing summer drink

calories, 140, fat 6, sugar 4, carbs 14,  protein 4
Remember all the fat and calories are good ones because its from the CHIA seed.

They also have grape and cheery flavor!
Enjoy

1 comment: