Thursday, May 10, 2012

carbless pancake...



I saw this recipe on one of my favorite blogs and was dying to try it. It is called a protein pancake and it is carbless!! I cooked it today for my 3pm snack. Its the same calories and nutrition as my afternoon protein shake, and was a nice break from my same old routine.

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

For this pancake I used 1/4 cup egg whites, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I always use Jay Robb Whey protein powder), 1/2 mashed banana, splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1tsp. chia seeds and a dash of cinnamon. I also drizzled a small amount of lite sugar syrup on top!
Next time I might try just chopping the banana up, so the inside of the pancakes have chunks of bananas.


Here is what the steps looked like:


**if you don't try this, you are truly missing out



1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to try these.. I asked Tytus to make them for me on Mother's day! xox

    ReplyDelete