Thursday, July 19, 2012

turkey meatballs.......


These healthy turkey meatballs are delicious. I put them in Paul Newman Marinara sauce, on top of my spaghetti squash and it is so yummy!!! Also if you have extra keep them in your fridge and have two meatballs for your 3 O'clock pick me up!
  • 12oz extra lean ground turkey
  • 1 egg
  • ½ cup quick oats
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1 tsp dehydrated onion
  • 1 tsp dried basil leaves
  • ½ tsp dried oregano
  • 1 tbsp dried parsley
  • 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and Pepper
Preheat your broiler.
Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands until well blended.
Spray a boiler pan non-stick cooking spray.
Weigh out 1.5oz and form into 10 meatballs.
Place the meat balls on the broiler pan and cook for about 8-10 minutes turning once.
Note: This may not cook them through; I normally continue to cook in the sauce.
I’m counting 2 meatballs as a serving to make 5 servings.
Approx Nutritional Information Per Serving
ServingsAmount per ServingCaloriesFatFiberWWPs
52 meatballs1252.5g1g2.5

1 comment:

  1. YUM~ I can't wait to cook these on Sunday! Thanks! I have missed your recipes:-)

    ReplyDelete