Monday, July 30, 2012

happy-hemp.....


The first time I tried hemp seeds I was in the hospital after I had given birth. The doctors kept saying how important it was to make sure that with-in 3 days I had used the bathroom... So Clayton went to our natural food store and discovered hemp seeds. THEY WORKED!!! They are a crazy source of fiber and are actually pretty good. Until I found happy hemp, I just added them to my oatmeal in the morning. Happy Hemp actually makes a toasted hemp seed, that is so good. Its crunchy and salty. Now even Owen munches on it as an afternoon snack. I recommend going to their site and checking it out. You can do a one time purchase or you can do a monthly plan. I PROMISE you will not be disappointed.

Hemp-ology- hemp seeds are one of the most nutritious and delicious foods on earth. Adding hemp to any food gives it a healthy dose of protein, fiber and essential amino an heart healthy fatty acids. Hemp seeds are great for digestion, weight management, hair, skin, nails, immune boost, increased energy and lowering cholesterol. Happy Hemp packs enough protein and fiber in each spoonful t ensure that your body and ind are fueled for the marathon of modern life!


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the useful information.. I am going to buy some today.. I am obsessed with Chia seeds, but am very excited to have something new!

    ReplyDelete