Monday, November 12, 2012

two ingredient pancakes.....

My friend Leeze, sent me these pancakes and I had to pass them on! They are SO easy and good. They are kind of like my protein pancakes but a few less steps :)

ENJOY

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, lifestyle blogger, and health blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.
  The Skinny, Skinny Pancake
 { Serves 2-3 }
 1 mashed, super ripe banana
2 eggs
MISTO the pan
My additions:  a bit of vanilla, & a dash of cinnamon.
Optional: all-natural maple syrup + berries
+ Directions: mash your banana with a fork. In another bowl whisk eggs. Mix eggs & banana together. Add my additions. Put your choice of oil on a pan [ low-medium heat ]. Add a silver dollar-sized amount to the pan. Let the cake set for 30 seconds [ or when the center bubbles ] & flip it! Enjoy with berries & a bit of syrup. Option: if you’re pressed for time use a blender to mix your ingredients.

-other additions 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed ( [ this really, really holds the mixture together ], chia seeds, protein powder, sliced nuts

**found on www.theskinnyconfidential.com

No comments:

Post a Comment